Marine Electronics Lead Technician
Bass Boat Electronics
Type of Job
February 8, 2021, 1:00:00 PM
About the job
MET, Inc. specializes in providing service to customers through marine electronics sales, installations, and tech support. This position will be an integral part in our customer installs. Main task is to rig a boat on a case by case basis that exceeds our customer's needs.
Job Duties and Qualifications:
- Lay out and install marine electronics including depth finders, transducers, trolling motors, and batteries
- Test, configure, and troubleshoot all electrical components of the boat
- Knowledge of marine electronics and how they function together to rig a boat on a case by case basis that best meets customer’s needs
- Knowledge of onboard power management systems
- Provide expert technical instruction and problem-solving support to clients
- Self inspect and adapt in a made to order work environment
- Work independently to complete assignments
- Ability to communicate effectively with fellow team members and customers
- Work with a “Built to Serve” attitude
- Maintain a clean organized work area
- Willingness to explore and adopt various new skills
- Must have an excellent reliability record & be self-motivated to perform consistent quality work
- Other duties as assigned
- ABYC Marine Electrical Certification
- NMEA Certified
If you have experience in the above and feel like you would be a good fit with our company, we’d like to hear from you! Click the Apply Now button at the top of the page!
Available to work Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM
Candidates must possess H.S. Diploma or GED equivalent & valid driver’s license with clean history.
Must be able to pass drug screen
Monthly Health Insurance Credit
Paid time off
Excellent pay based on experience.
MET, Inc. specializes in providing service to customers through marine electronics sales, installations, and tech support.
1230 Topside Rd, Louisville, TN 37777, USA