Type of Job
About the job
MET, Inc. specializes in providing service to customers through marine electronics sales, installations, and tech support. This position will be an integral part in our customer relations. Main tasks include checking customers in and out for installs, providing updates of installation progress, and assisting in all other areas as needed.
Job Duties and Qualifications:
- Ideal candidate has a professional, positive, and friendly “Built to Serve” attitude with interests in fishing, boats, the outdoors, or something similar, and enjoys interacting with other people.
- Must possess strong communication, organizational, and customer service skills
- Must have an excellent reliability record & be self-motivated to perform consistent, quality work
- Operate forklift to move boats in and out of shop
- Perform general duties as assigned that assists in all areas of business
- Maintain a clean work area
- Willingness to learn varied skill
Entry Level Position. Pay dependent on experience.
If you have experience in the above and feel like you would be a good fit for our company, we’d like to hear from you! Click the Apply Now button at the top of the page!
Available to work Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM
Candidates must possess H.S. Diploma or GED equivalent & valid driver’s license with clean history.
Must be able to pass drug screen
Monthly Health Insurance Credit
Paid Time Off
1230 Topside Rd, Louisville, TN 37777, USA