Garmin EchoMap Ultra 106sv & LiveScope Bundle
ECHOMAP™ Ultra 106sv
Built-in Support for Our Premium Sonar Capabilities
- 10” keyed-assist touchscreen combo with built-in support for our premium sonar capabilities, including the Panoptix LiveScope™ scanning sonar system
- Preloaded with Garmin exclusive BlueChart® g3 coastal charts and LakeVü g3 inland maps — both with integrated Navionics® data and Auto Guidance1 technology
- Share sonar, waypoints and routes with other ECHOMAP Ultra 10” and 12” units as well as ECHOMAP Plus 7” and 9” units
- Built-in Quickdraw Contours mapping software instantly creates personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours as you fish
- Built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity pairs with the free ActiveCaptain® app
- NMEA 2000® connectivity and support for heading sensors, autopilots, digital switching, weather, FUSION-Link™ audio system and more
The ECHOMAP Ultra 106sv combo, with its bright, sunlight-readable 10” keyed-assist touchscreen display, has all the fishing tools you need. It includes built-in support for our premium Garmin sonars and preloaded BlueChart g3 coastal charts and LakeVü g3 inland maps — both with integrated Navionics data and Auto Guidance¹ technology. All transducers are sold separately.
Our Premium Sonar Support
The ECHOMAP Ultra 106sv combo includes built-in support for traditional CHIRP, CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonars, Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar and Panoptix LiveScope LVS12 sonar (no black boxes required) plus the full line of Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar transducers. It also supports the Panoptix LiveScope system.
Best-in-market Preloaded Maps and Charts
It comes preloaded with BlueChart g3 coastal charts and LakeVü g3 inland maps — both with integrated Navionics data and Auto Guidance¹ technology that uses your desired depth and overhead clearance to easily calculate routes and see a suggested path to follow.
Quickdraw Contours to Create Your Own Maps
Instantly create personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours as you fish. Tailor them to fit your needs. These are your maps — you own them. Keep the data to yourself, or share it with the Quickdraw Community on Garmin Connect™, our online community.
Upgrade to the Best Maps on the Water
Upgrade the preloaded BlueChart g3 charts and LakeVü g3 maps to optional premium BlueChart g3 Vision charts and LakeVü g3 Ultra maps. These add features such as elevation shading of bottom structure — which provides more 3-D relief than contours alone — satellite imagery and more.
Share Sonar, Waypoints and Routes
Have more than one unit? You can share sonar, waypoints and routes with other ECHOMAP Ultra 10” and 12” units as well as ECHOMAP Plus 7” and 9” units.
The Ultimate Connected Boating App
Built in Wi-Fi gives you access to the free all-in-one ActiveCaptain app, so you can manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere. It creates a simple yet powerful connection between your compatible mobile device and your Garmin chartplotter, charts, maps and the boating community. Wherever you are, you’ll have unlimited access to your cartography, the ability to purchase new maps and charts and access to the Garmin Quickdraw™ Contours Community. Stay connected with smart notifications² on your chartplotter screen. You can also plan a trip or prefish a lake, and ActiveCaptain will automatically sync with your chartplotter. Even get notifications for software updates, and decide when to download them on your device.
Take Your ECHOMAP Ultra with You
When you’re off the water, it’s easy to keep your ECHOMAP Ultra combo safe and secure. You don’t have to mess with plugging and unplugging wires from the unit, because the cords plug directly into the quick-disconnect bail mount. This allows you to quickly install and remove your ECHOMAP Ultra from power and the mount.
In The Box
- ECHOMAP Ultra 106sv with BlueChart g3 and LakeVü g3 for U.S.
- Power/data cable
- Tilt mount with quick release cradle
- 8-pin transducer to 12-pin sounder adapter cable
- Flush mount
- Protective cover
- Garmin Marine Network™ Ports: 2 (large connector)
- Transducer Ports: 1 (12 Pin)
- NMEA 2000® Port: 1
- NMEA 0183 Input Ports: 1
- NMEA 0183 Output Ports: 1
- Wireless Connectivity: Yes
¹Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations
²When paired with a compatible smartphone; see Garmin.com/ble
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Panoptix LiveScope™ System
We Took Scanning Sonar and Made It Panoptix™
- See highly detailed, easy-to-interpret live scanning sonar images of structure, bait and fish swimming below and around your boat in real time, even when your boat is stationary
- Easily adjust the transducer to fit your fishing techniques; point forward to see around your boat, or point down to see directly below your boat
- See incredibly sharp real-time scanning sonar images up to 200’ down and away
- Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS) stabilizes sonar view on chartplotter screen, even in rough conditions
- Simple plug-and-play Garmin Marine Network connector makes it easy to install and seamlessly integrate with your compatible Garmin chartplotter
Clearly, this is the most amazing sonar technology ever. You have never fished like this before. Panoptix LiveScope is live, real-time scanning sonar. You can actually see easy-to-interpret live scanning sonar images of fish swimming near clearly defined structure. You can even see your lure as you retrieve it. And your boat doesn’t need to be moving. These images are so clear and precise that with a little practice, you might be able to distinguish between species of fish!
Optional: GT56UHD-TM Transom Mount Transducer
Less time finding. More time fishing. The GT56 transducer is the ultimate all-in-one sonar solution, featuring Ultra High-Definition SideVü scanning sonar with 20% greater range at 1 MHz, Ultra High-Definition ClearVü scanning sonar and amazingly clear high wide CHIRP traditional sonar. With three scanning sonar frequencies, you’ll get top performances at all depths. High wide CHIRP traditional sonar shows crisp fish arches with minimal noise for incredible clarity. Vivid scanning sonar color palettes make it easier than ever to distinguish targets and structure. This transducer includes transom and trolling motor mounts.
- Get Ultra High-Definition SideVü scanning sonar with 20% greater range at 1 MHz, Ultra High-Definition ClearVü scanning sonar and amazingly clear high wide CHIRP traditional sonar
- High wide CHIRP traditional sonar provides remarkably clear target separation and definition up to 800’ below your boat
- 455 kHz SideVü scanning sonar lets you see up to 500’ on each side of your boat
- Three scanning sonar frequencies — 455 kHz, 800 kHz and 1 MHz — and 500 watts of power deliver top performances at all depths
- Vivid scanning sonar color palettes make it easy to distinguish targets and structure
- Easy to install with transom and trolling motor mounts