Customer Service Representative
Bass Boat Electronics
Type of Job
December 16, 2020 at 1:00:00 PM
About the job
MET, Inc. specializes in providing service to customers through marine electronics sales, installations, and tech support. This position will be an integral part in our customer relations. Main tasks include interacting with customers in-person and on the phone, checking them in and out for installs, providing updates of installation progress, and assisting walk-in customers in the showroom.
Job Duties and Qualifications:
- Ideal candidate has a professional, positive, and friendly “Built to Serve” attitude with interests in fishing, boats, the outdoors, or something similar, and enjoys interacting with other people.
- Must possess strong communication, organizational, and customer service skills
- Must have an excellent reliability record & be self-motivated to perform consistent, quality work
- Operate forklift to move boats in and out of shop
- Perform general duties as assigned that assists in all areas of business
- Maintain a clean work area
- Willingness to explore and adopt various new skills
If you have experience in the above and feel like you would be a good fit for our company, we’d like to hear from you! Click the Apply Now button at the top of the page!
Available to work Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM
Candidates must possess H.S. Diploma or GED equivalent & valid driver’s license with clean history.
Must be able to pass drug screen
Paid Time Off
Entry Level Position. Pay dependent on experience.
MET, Inc. specializes in providing service to customers through marine electronics sales, installations, and tech support.
1230 Topside Rd, Louisville, TN 37777, USA